Aerospace Air Compressors
The aerospace industry requires pure, clean air. The slightest speck of dirt can contaminate work environments or ruin intricate components. Werther International designs, develops, and delivers high-performing, ultra-quiet air compressors ideal for a wide variety of applications in the aerospace industry. Werther International’s air compressors are expertly engineered, skillfully crafted, and rigidly tested to the deliver power and precision demanded in the aerospace industry – where clean air is critical and contamination control essential.
Can’t find what you need among our existing products? No problem. Werther International can design and manufacture a customized air compressor solution to your exacting requirements and specifications.
Why Do You Need Air Compressors for Aerospace Industry?
For manufacturers of intricate, specialized aerospace components and systems, pure compressed air is vital to ensure consistent quality control, keep parts clean, and avoid contamination.
What Are the Common Applications for Aerospace Air Compressors?
In the aerospace industry, use Werther International high-performing, ultra-quiet air compressors for:
- Aircraft engine manufacturing
- Aircraft wing structural testing
- Ground support equipment
- Test bench supply
- Workholding devices
- Wind tunnel and turbine testing
Common Equipment for Aerospace Applications
Werther International designs and delivers these top-quality, ultra-quiet air compressors for the aerospace industry:
- Nearly silent
- Highly efficient
- Models available between 3 to 100 horsepower
- Produces between 10 to 560 CFM of air
- Positive displacement compression system
- Available as a compressor only, mounted on an air tank, or as a complete package of compressor with air tank and air dryer
- Oil-free compressor motor
- Simple to install
- Easy to maintain
- Optional ASME certified air tanks, air dryers, and silencing cabinets available
- Silent motor available in 115V and 220V
- Easy to maintain
- Vibration free
- Plated steel valve plates
- Built in thermal protection
- Cleans and dehumidifies air prior to entering the compressor
- Ensures hazardous particles don’t impact your air compressors
Why Werther International?
Werther International has the experience, expertise, and equipment to supply the high-performing, ultra-quiet air compressors and automotive service equipment you need for any job, no matter how big or small.
- Operating for nearly a half-century
- High-quality products available in more 90 countries
- Offer full range of sizes: From palm-sized, fractional HP units to heavy duty products exceeding 100 HP and all options in between.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 134585 certified
- Can custom design products to your specific OEM requirements
- Quick, responsive customer service
- Robust distributor support
- Three fully-functional production areas
- Utilizes cutting-edge technology
Find Your Perfect Compressor: