Plastics Industry Air Compressors
Manufacturing plastic products requires both precision and power. Werther International designs, develops and delivers durable, reliable, ultra-quiet air compressors that provide both for a wide variety of uses in the plastics industry. Werther International’s air compressors are is expertly engineered, skillfully crafted and rigidly tested to handle the most challenging tasks in the most demanding conditions.
Can’t find what you need among our existing products? No problem. Werther International can design and manufacture a customized air compressor solution to your exacting requirements and specifications.
Why Do You Need Air Compressors for the Plastics Industry?
Air compressors play a pivotal part in producing plastics across the globe. Many manufacturing applications and processes require extreme precision and accuracy that only air compressors can provide.
Plastics manufacturing is one of the largest manufacturing industries in the world, accounting for millions of jobs and nearly $750 billion in revenue.
What Are the Common Applications for Plastics Industry Air Compressors?
In the plastics industry, use Werther International high-performing, low-noise air compressors for:
- Blow molding – inflating molten plastic into the desired shape
- Extrusion – forming molten plastic into a consistent shape
- Injection – pushing molten plastic into a mold
- Handling production material
- Powering pneumatic tools
- Support cleaning processes
Common Equipment for Pharmaceutical Applications
Panther Silent Air Compressor
Quiet Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Nearly silent
- Highly efficient
- Models available between 3 to 100 horsepower
- Produces between 10 to 560 CFM of air
- Positive displacement compression system
- Various air tanks available
- Available as a compressor only, mounted on an air tank, or as a complete package of compressor with air tank and air dryer
Why Werther International?
Werther International has the experience, expertise, and equipment to supply the high-performing, low-noise air compressors you need for any job, no matter how big or small.
- Operating for nearly a half-century
- High-quality products available in more 90 countries
- Offer full range of sizes: From palm-sized, fractional HP units to heavy-duty products exceeding 100 HP and all options in between.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 134585 certified
- Can custom design products to your specific OEM requirements
- Quick, responsive customer service
- Robust distributor support
- Three fully-functional production areas
- Utilizes cutting-edge technology
Find Your Perfect Compressor: